Do you want to find a trusted online tire retailer? With the advancement of technology, everything is now possible online, even purchasing. Online stores now sell niche products such as branded tires.
Jennion is an online shop that sells a wide range of automotive parts and tires for both the United States and the United Kingdom customers. But, Is Jennion Legit? This is a mandatory step before you can access the site. For more information, please read on.
An analysis of the Jennion website-stores authenticity:
Do you really trust this website? What if the site isn’t as trustworthy as it appears? We are here to provide accurate, impartial information about the service authenticity. These are the key aspects to help you judge the site.
- Domain Name: We checked its website and found that the domain name is jennion.com.
- Location checking: This is a map of the outskirts for residents.
- Trust Index: Poor, 1%.
- Remarks: Jennion Reviews.
- Domain age: This domain is quite old. The foundation date is 5 October 2021.
- Skipped Page: Presence of 1366 skipped Pages.
- Plagiarism: 35% of copied data, 55% common data.
- Missing Data: Replacement policy.
- Broken Links: Broken links aren’t visible.
- Multiple Payout Systems
- Operator Name: Jennion, the webshop’s official administrator, is Jennion. There is no company name or owner.
- Social Channels: There are none.
Our checking shows that this Jennion shop doesn’t have high trustability ratings. Reviews are absent. Below are more details.
What’s the Jennion Shop?
We checked to see if Is Jennion Legit. It turns out that the shop sells a niche product called automobile parts. Visitors can view different parts of automobiles, such as tires with different specifications and models. You won’t find any menu headers at the top, but they are available if you scroll down.
The shop offers service in Automobile Replacement Parts such as brake rotors and Auto Electronic parts like sound systems. We can see that every product has a description section, additional information segments, and a price tag. Let’s now look at some of the features.
Specifications Considering Jennion :
- Located at: 109-Pine View-Cir Flora, MS-39071 United States.
- URL: https://www.jennion.com
- Product Details: Auto parts, tires and electronic products.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: There are no reviews.
- Phone Number: (601) 397 0297
- Shipping Policy: Product delivery within the country takes 7-10 days. In international countries, it takes 10-20 days.
- No delivery charges for orders above 39 USD
- You can return it within 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy: All post-order modifications or cancellations must be made within 2 hours.
- Is Jennion Legit? The answer is still unknown.
- Replacement Policy: Not available.
- Refund Policy: The money is returned within 5 days.
- Payment Modes: PayPal, American Express, Visa, JCB, etc.
- There are many different parts for automobiles that can be ordered with different specifications.
- There are many options for cash payments.
- Site is protected with HTTPS mode
- There is no consumer review.
- Social media marketing is not possible.
- There is no replacement policy.
- Instead of showing the corporate area, the location indicates the outskirts.
- Multiple skipped pages
- Prevalence of piracy.
- It is not very popular.
Consumers’ concern regarding ‘Is Jennion Legit‘:
Consumer comments are not recorded. The site has been around for 7 months and cannot increase its authority or receive feedback. We also didn’t find reviews on weblogs. The site cannot increase its authority or receive feedback. We also didn’t find reviews on weblogs.
This shop also has not done anything to promote their brand when digital marketing is in-trend, especially Social Media Marketing. The shop doesn’t even have a community channel. Readers must also read how to claim refunds on PayPal.
Jennion is currently active for several months (around seven months), but its trust score is low, with no reviews or social media marketing. Is Jennion Legit? It has plagiarism and skipped pages. This site is therefore suspect and readers are advised to check it again.