A scam call from Lesotho Scam calls are still being made from Area Code 266 telephone numbers. They ring potential victims’ phones one time and then hang up. Beware! It’s a fraud.
Potential victims will receive a missed phone call. They will be charged for the costly call if they call back the number.
Lesotho Scam Calls from Area Code 266 – How does this Scam work?
This is a scam call that scammers are using to defraud you. Scammers make One-Ring and Missed Call scam phone calls from Lesotho 266, area code telephone numbers. They ring potential victims’ phones once before hanging up. The number to dial is +266 611 96 55. One-Ring scam call or Missed Scam call are telephone scams that trick victims into calling premium-rate numbers. Unless the scammers are stopped by their telephone service provider, the money will be transferred to them. Beware!
How to Identify Lesotho Scam Phones from Area Code 266
- Calls are made at night or during work hours. Because the recipients are unlikely to be available to answer, this is why it is done at night or during working hours.
- To make it more important, the caller’s phone number has an unusual international code.
- These calls only ring once.
How To Avoid Lesotho Scam Calls:
- Do not ignore any unannounced calls from international numbers you do not recognize.
- You should block any caller from an unknown number repeatedly
- You might consider blocking international calls from mobiles that are used by children. This will prevent a child accidentally calling an international number.
- Always be suspicious of uninvited contacts, regardless of whether they are by phone, mail, fax or email.
- Spread the word to family and friends to help them protect their homes
Lesotho Scam Phone Calls From Area Code 266, One-Ring, or Missed Call is a fraud. Don’t answer a missed call from an unknown number if you receive it. Follow the steps above to report multiple calls from unknown numbers.
You can also report unscrupulous websites or scams and tell us why the websites are fraudulent.