Geek Squad Subscription scam SMS text? It claimed to be from Geek Squad and asked you to dial 1 (972)666-4241. Email claims that Greek Squad has renewed the Geek Total Protection subscription. The email claims that $499.99 has been charged for the services. Beware! It’s a scam.
Many people have received this scam text message from Geek Sqaud. This message actually links to a malicious website.
Geek Squad Subscription Scam SMS 2022 – How does this scam work?
Geek Squad Scam Text is fraudulent text that scammers send to you to steal your financial information. Email claims that Greek Squad has automatically renewed Geek Total Protection subscription. The email claims that $499.99 has been charged for the services. The invoice also includes a false invoice number, renewal date, as well as the service name. Don’t be fooled. It’s all a scam!
You are exposed to spywares, viruses, and malwares by clicking on the link. These can be harmful to your device and can hack or destroy your mobile phone.
Geek Squad Scams and How to Identify Them
- Geek Squad subscription auto renewal texts or emails
- Phishing emails urging you to download fake antivirus software
- Scams committed by Geek Squad tech support phone number
- Pop-ups in browsers claiming that your device has been infected by viruses
- Scams to reset passwords at BestBuy.com
- Overpayment or accidental refund scams
- Offers of “protection” services that are phony and ineffective
Have you received a Geek Squad Scam text? Do the Following!
It is a scam and you should immediately delete the message. Do not forget to notify your loved ones. If they get such a message, they are asked not to click the link.
You can also report unscrupulous websites, scams and other fraudulent websites. Similar phishing scams: Wal Tracking Scheme, Delay BPO Scam and Publix 90TH Anniversary.