A DHL Scam Text is currently in operation claiming to be from DHL. It says: “Your parcel has arrived at our office.” The wrong address provided by our customer prevented the Carrier from delivering the parcel. The details are revealed in this honest review.
Many people received the DHL text message in October 2022. Scammers sent the text to obtain financial and personal information.
What is all the DHL Scam Text and How Does It Work?
Scammers have sent this fraudulent email to try and get your financial and personal information. This letter is a confidential message that can be accessed by receipts by providing their email credentials.
You risk sending mail to this link and potentially exposing yourself to spywares and viruses that can harm your device and hack or destroy your phone. Beware!
The text format
Similar Scam Text Pattern
- Unknown or “spoofed number” sends you a text message. Scammers make it appear that they are messaging you from an unknown number or someone you know. You can also be contacted by them to inquire about a business.
- This message gives you a sense that it is urgent to act fast. It may claim, for example, that your bank account was closed or that you have won a gift.
- The scammer will then try to convince you to click on a link or to call a number to send an email or to respond.
How to tell if it’s a scam
- This company isn’t going to deliver.
- The text message is sent from an unusual or long phone number.
- The link in the text has been obscured or isn’t from an official USPS/UPS/FedEx website.
Tips To Avoid Being Scammed
- Don’t click on the provided link
- Never reply to emails
How to Protect Yourself from DHL Scam
DHL takes great measures to protect its customers against fraud. If you suspect having received fraudulent emails, SMS or found a website or social media account that tries to pass off as DHL, report all suspicious activity to
Have you received a DHL Scam Text message? Do the Following!
It is a scam and you should immediately delete the message. Do not forget to notify your loved ones. If they have received such a message, they must respond to it.