iPhone users have reported receiving scam texts from +447921825286 claiming that their Apple Pay was suspended. They should update their details. Beware! It’s a scam. It contains a malicious link to steal your financial and personal information.
More than 100 people are currently complaining about receiving Apple Pay Update your Details Scam Text in August 2022.
Apple Pay Update Your Information Scam Text 2022 – How does it work?
Scammers are trying to steal your personal information in order to scam you. The text says – Your Apple Pay has been suspended and you should update your details by visiting : https://apple-wallet-id24.com
Do not click the link. It’s a scam! It’s all a scam!
You will be redirected to other phishing sites that can trick victims and hack their personal data by clicking on the link in the text message. Click on the link to get this message.
How to Identify Apple Scams:
- The phone number does not say it is from Apple
- The link does not take you to the Apple website
- This text sounds very different to other messages that you have received from Apple
- The text asks for banking information or personal information.
- Unsolicited message with an attachment
It is a scam and you should immediately delete the message. Do not forget to notify your loved ones. If they get such a message, they are asked not to click the link.