Scam Text: 617-812-0138. They claim to be from Bank of America. You should say – you should return the same number. This honest review exposes all details.
This text message was sent to many people in October 2022. Scammers sent the text to obtain financial and personal information.
What is 617-812-0138 scam text and how does it work?
This is a scam message that scammers are sending to your financial and personal information. It states that you should call the same number again. Don’t fall for it.
You risk sending mail to this link and potentially exposing yourself to spywares and viruses that can harm your device and hack or destroy your phone. Beware!
The text format
FRM: BnkofAmerica 1410200502
SUBJ: Call us now at 617-812-0138.
MSG: Support: ID 5225
Similar Scam Text Pattern
- Unknown or “spoofed number” sends you a text message. Scammers make it appear that they are messaging you from an unknown number or person (e.g., the IRS, Apple, Amazon, etc.). You can also be contacted by them to inquire about a business.
- This message gives you a sense that it is urgent to act fast. It may claim, for example, that your bank account was closed or that you have won a gift.
- The scammer will then try to convince you to click on a link or to call a number to send an email or to respond.
How to tell if it’s a scam
- This company isn’t going to deliver.
- The text message is sent from an unusual or long phone number.
- The link in the text has been obscured or isn’t from an official USPS/UPS/FedEx website.
Tips To Avoid Being Scammed
- Don’t click on the provided link
- Never reply to emails
Have you received a 617-812-0138 scam text? Do the Following!
It is a scam and you should immediately delete the message. Do not forget to notify your loved ones. If they have received such a message, they must respond to it.
You can also report unscrupulous websites, scams and other issues. Similar phishing scams: SharpUSPS scam, Wa Tracking Scam Delware Scam Publix 90TH Anniversary.